- Internal surge protection (up to 4 KV).
- Excellent heat dissipation capability due to its aluminum heat sink.
- Savings of up to 75% over conventional fluorescent fixtures.
- Eliminates “hot spot” with its wide and even distribution of light.
- No use of Mercury.
- Ideal for operation in humid environment.
|Power||100 W, 120 W, 150 W|
|CCT||2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K, 4500 K, 5000 K, 5700 K|
Certifications & Warranty
The IKIO Campana Retrofit High Bay Lamp provides multiple Lumen packages and distributions to provide the optical freedom and flexibility required to meet a variety of lighting needs. The internal IKIO driver eliminates the need for an external driver or ballast, allowing users to install this lamp directly into existing fixtures with in-line voltage. An integrated heat sink efficiently dissipates heat and reduces lamp temperature by up to 20% compared to other retrofit LED bulbs available in the market.
|Technical Specification Sheet||Download/View|
DLC Product Codes